plumbing and heating
We only work with experienced professionals capable of all types of commercial and residential installations;
• Hotels, schools, universities, commercial office buildings and retail outlets.
• Residential properties, new builds, period and renovation projects.
• Mega flow systems, under floor heating, traditional, condensing and combination boilers.
• Steam rooms, wet rooms, saunas and much more.
• All gas works will be accompanied by a CORGI/GAS SAFE safety certificate.
Regency Developers work throughout the north east with an experienced teams of plumbers, bathroom fitters and heating engineers who are all skilled professionals.
Our operatives are trained to give honest and impartial advice and to complete all projects to the highest technical standards while causing the minimum disruption to our clients.
Regency Developers would be delighted to provide you with a consultation to help you navigate the confusing array of options presented in choosing the central heating system best suited to your property, budget and lifestyle.
Regency Developer’s team is also experienced in the installation of multi zone wet under floor heating systems and can guide you through the pro’s and con’s of wet against electric under floor heating; and offer impartial advice on the pro’s and con’s of under floor heating against traditional radiators and above floor all electrical systems.
A solution can be tailored to your needs taking into account the importance that you place on water pressure, hot water storage, efficiency, installation costs, running costs and the use of space.