Get to know us – An overview of Regency Developers
Regency Developers are a family business with over 30 years experience in Home Improvements, specialising in Extensions/ Loft Conversions and all aspects of building related works.
We are committed to providing an atmosphere of trust with our clients and are known for our professionalism, punctuality and our ability for open, honest communication which makes the upheaval of any Home Improvement project a stress free experience.
Our customers are used to seeing the team on site every day, from day one to completion, as each project undertaken is given exclusive attention. This along with our limited use of only the very best, highly professional tradesman means that we are able to complete on time and on budget, in fact we usually finish ahead of schedule!
We have a high level of satisfaction among their clientele by maintaining control and accountability from the very start of the building project right up until completion.
This open communication allows our customers to understand the progress made and precisely what building works will be undertaken during the following days and weeks, thus making misunderstandings very unlikely. Regency Developers do not compromise on quality as we pride ourselves on a very high standard of finish.
We aim to defy all the negative expectations that are associated with the building trade by being timely, tidy, polite, respectful, sensibly priced and focused on a first class finish.
We are a fast growing family run business with the capacity to run multiple projects throughout the north east, with experience working in some of the city’s finest properties to the highest of specifications. We can provide complete project management and a full turnkey service.
We have the ability to offer all trades plus specialist services where required.
How we deliver:
- Regency Developers management have the planning skills and experience to programme projects in a realistic and professional manner.
- We understand the importance of ensuring that the projects critical path is clearly identified, mapped, understood, communicated and adhered to.
- We have a core of key tradesmen who have worked with us for a number of years. We understand that the lynch pin of successful building sites is a determined and competent foreman and we build our teams around such individuals.
- Long standing relationships with first class specialist sub contractors enable us to turn around most commercial projects under £1m and all types of residential building projects regardless of scale or complexity. It also enables us to maintain a cost effective and flexible capability.
- The tools we use to implement our plans are weekly management meetings to assess progress on each site.
These involve the analysis of progress on each and every site, with a submission of actual and forecast labour and materials plans by all site managers which are reviewed with Regency Developer’s senior management. Programmes are amended if required and additional resources are allocated if necessary to ensure adherence to the programme.
- We engage with clients and accommodate their requirements via regular updates and site meetings.
- Our management structure involves experienced site managers being overseen by an area manager, who is in turn supervised by an operations manager, reporting to the M.D.
- We motivate our managers and staff with a bonus system based on achieving quality projects on time and to budget.
Embarking on a major home renovation project can often be confusing – both in terms of cost, the amount of work required and often deciding on exactly what you want to do in the first place. Regency Developers advisors and craftsmen care so much about the work we do that we are on hand throughout the process to help you make the right decisions and assist and guide you through to the successful conclusion.
When it comes to your home, we care about what you care about, so contact us NOW and see how Regency Developers can help you live the life you’ve dreamed about.